Friday, December 5, 2008

WE SEE MUSIC #EXYZT - BOOMBOX!


They did it again.

I haven't even gotten over the last project they did and now they are here to give me another attack at the heart. It's brain frying and I am totally disgusted at the people who are there in place of me. 

EXYZT latest projection mapping music/lights/architectural installation - BOOMBOX took place on 4th Oct 2008 without sending me a black envelope sealed with a private invitation to this event. How dare they. I need to be there next time. Take me to France. Please.





Warning - Not for the faint hearted and weak mind.

On a side note, the last scene looks very much like HBO's glory project - Voyeur done last year. Whatever, they still rock my Grandmother's socks.



HBO Voyeur (If you have no clue about this - you should.)


No comments:

Post a Comment