Friday, December 12, 2008

.stale.


I'm feeling queasy about my imminent holiday.

Work had been hell and the only look forward to is to getaway. Now it seems like it's just one more thing to worry about.

I'm going India. A land of chaos as it already is, more so now with the multiple attacks. I would be less afraid if they were going for the government - as always. Now that they are preying on us - the tourists. 

One of ours got shot the day she checked in at the hotel - when she was supposed to be there just for a night, going back home the next day. Blame it on the bad luck, blame it on the terrorists, blame it on her boss who made her go for that stupid conference, but blame no one when it has already happened and change is not an option.

Blame it on choices. 

Chaos is always a good mix in life - especially coming from a urban city spoilt brat like myself. I'm almost driven mad with systems and structure, that i am beginning to embrace disruptions. Break the pattern and see how people go mad. Rearrange the sequence and see people lose their way. I seem to have a streak of luck of losing mine. Picking up faith again along the way i lose them.

I'm not sure if I am unexcited about the trip because of the multiple signs dropped to dishearten or create fear, or just that I am losing enthusiasm in plans that would fly. As proven again, the best plan to have is to have no plans.

No expectations allow room for surprises.

I have a huge ass warehouse for it now. Please. Bring it on if you may.

2 comments:

  1. have fun.
    d'ya sent something to isea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if i'v decided on goin on the trip, guess i will try to hv fun regardless..

    N yea i'v submitted somethin for ISEA. Tsk. Do they need to select or all participants r invited?

    ReplyDelete