Sunday, October 18, 2009

.i am wind.

Finally. I'm going to share what I did last summer in NYC Parsons.

My mini 8mins of pride, filming and producing a short documentary on a totally foreign and unexpected topic - Long boarding.

From pre-pro, looking for interviewees, shooting, final cut, music-editing.. all in one week. It sure was intense, but the fun making it was paying off after every passing minute as well. Me and my partner Manual Branaa, had some invincible chemistry and synergy, that had made this little production possible without us tearing each other's faces apart by the end of it. Almost. But not.

Here's the manifesto:



It's not an award-winning documentary for sure, but what's more important - i had fun, and it makes my heart smile reminiscing the making of. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment